Frequently Asked Question
How do I set-up a cron job for the Advanced Feed Creation option
Last Updated 11 months ago
Setup in cPanelSet-up cron jobs through cPanel using this procedure:
- Log on to your cPanel Interface.
- Go to 'Advanced' section.
- Click on "Cron Jobs".
- Select the specific time from the lists provided.
- You should enter the Cron Command from our extension to run in the "Command" field.
Setup in Plesk PanelIf you are going to create subscription-level task, than you can create cron/windows scheduler task in:
- Log on to your Plesk Panel Interface.
- Go to "Subscriptions" section click "Your Subscription".
- Select "Websites & domains"
- Click on "Show advanced operations"
- Select "Scheduled Tasks"
- There will be only one name of FTP user of your subscription
The latest Plesk 12.5 provide a lot of options to cover most of the task cases:
For our extension, please choose the Task Type: Run a command and the neter the Cron COmmand given to you by our extension.
Other Plesk versions support only "Run a command" option, which is fine as you will need to enter the Cron command given to you by our extension:
Plesk 12.0 & 11.5